Learn How to a Make CBD Gummies.
Figuring out a unique gift can be challenging. A usual go-to for me is making some baked goods or candy. So, I wanted to do something I had never tried before. So I decided to learn how to make homemade gummy. But not just any homemade gummy, we learn how to make CBD gummy. This minty recipe yields ~60 gummies, package them in packs of 10, and you've got a special hand-made wellness gift. These special treats can help smooth the edges. SO! Let's go over what you'll need to make these unique treats.
CBD Gummy Check List
- 1x 6oz pack of lime Jell-O
- 1x 1oz box of gelatin
- 1x bottle of MONTKUSH 500mg or 1000mg Mint CBD oil
- 3-4 silicone candy molds
- 1/2 cup of mojito mix or lime juice
- cooking oil spray
- Condiment Squeeze Bottle
Decide on CBD Dosage
You'll want to decide on the amount of CBD you'd like in each gummy. For my recipe, I used a full bottle of 1000mg Natural CBD oil drops that yielded 60 CBD gummies—bringing the dose of each gummy to roughly 16mg of CBD. A whole bottle of 500mg would yield a gummy at roughly 8mg of CBD per gummy. You can also measure out 15ml to split the bottle amount in half. Check the chart for a better understanding of the dosage amount.
CBD Gummy Directions
After you've decided on the amount of CBD you'd like to use, we can start cooking!
- Spray your silicone candy molds with cooking oil. I used coconut cooking oil myself.
- Next, in a saucepan, add the powdered jello and gelatin, stirring till combined; once the powders are blended well, add the mojito mix or lime juice and stir.
- After the mixture is well combined, put it on the stove over medium heat and bring it to a low boil, stirring often. This should take around 10 minutes.
- Once the mixture is bubbling, remove it from the heat and stir for 2-3 minutes letting the mixture cool.
- Now it's time to add the CBD, add in your MONTKUSH CBD oil and combine well, stirring for another 2-3 minutes.
- Continue to mix until everything is well combined
- Pour the mixture into the condiment squeeze bottle.
- Use the condiment squeeze bottle to fill the silicone candy molds as uniformly as possible.
- After you've filled all the molds, place them in the fridge for 30 minutes to cool.
- Pop them out of the mold and put them in a decorative mason jar.
And there you have it, a creative handcrafted treat for chilling out any time of year.